Have you decided you would like to stay in Canada permanently? We can certainly understand this desire. At Canadian Study Services, we offer immigration consultation services to help you determine your eligibility and to embark on the application process.
There are several types of Permanent Resident applications, which can be seen in detail by visiting Immigrate to Canada. They include:
- Express Entry – Immigration as a skilled worker
- Quebec-selected skilled workers – Immigration as a skilled worker in the province of Quebec
- Start-up visa – Immigration by starting a business and creating jobs in Canada
- Self-employed – Immigration as a self-employed person (in cultural or athletic activities, or as a farmer)
- Family sponsorship – Sponsoring your relatives to immigrate (spouse, partner, children, parents, grandparents, and others)
- Provincial nominees – Immigration by being nominated by a Canadian province or territory
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot – Immigration by graduating from a school or working in an Atlantic Province (New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, or Newfoundland and Labrador).
- Caregivers – Immigration for work as a live-in caregiver, or by providing care for:
- the elderly
- those with medical needs
Contact us today to discuss the opportunities available for you to stay in Canada.